Acorns Teaching School Alliance has access to outstanding SLE’s, Specialist Practitioners, Headteachers & teachers, with a breadth of knowledge and expertise in the EYFS.
Our team can offer a variety of bespoke training including INSET day training, staff meetings, half day and full day training packages tailored your school/setting’s needs. Many of our SLE & Specialist Practitioners have specialisms and areas of expertise they can offer tailored training to suit your needs.
Examples of recent bespoke training we have delivered;
- Outdoor environment half day workshop
- Twilight assessment workshop
- Engaging parents twilight workshop
- Nurture twilight workshop
- Speech & Language with simple signing workshop
- Individual Cache Level 2 & Level 3 courses
- Group Cache Level 2 & Level 3 courses
Bespoke Training Support
Our courses are suitable for professionals from all settings and schools working with children in EYFS/KS1 at various stages in their professional journey. This package gives you the opportunity to select the courses and events suitable to you and your setting.
Who is the training for?
- Our training is suitable for schools, preschools, PVI settings and any setting with EYFS age children
How much does it cost?
- Full day SLE training from £300
- Half day SLE training from £200
- Twilight 2 hour workshops from £150
- Further packages available
To discuss any bespoke training needs please contact us directly by email email@example.com or phone us on 01707 375079.