Applications now open to start September 2019.
Click on the course code below for more information:
Acorns Teaching School Alliance
Apply online via the UCAS website
Acorns Teaching School Alliance use Pilgrim Partnership as our Training Provider to deliver our School Direct Initial Teacher Training programme. This programme is an innovative new training programme where you learn ‘on the job’. Our training will have a particular emphasis on the 3-7 age range, with input from our own highly experienced early years heads and teachers. Find out more about Pilgrim Partnership click here.
Who can apply?
- Do you have a degree and at least a GCSE C grade (or equivalent) in English, maths and science?
- Do you have a passion and commitment to teach in the early years?
What do we offer?
- High quality teacher training based in local schools. Successful candidates will achieve QTS status.
- Work closely with experienced EYFS practitioners recognised by OFSTED as ‘outstanding’.
- Salaried and tuition fee places available
For further information or to discuss your options please call us on:
01707 375079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org