COME ALONG AND FIND OUT MORE!
Thu 21st June 2018
4:00pm - 5:00pm
Ludwick Nursery School
Welwyn Garden City
Come along a find out more about this accredited programme suitable for all those involved in the education and care of young children in maintained and non-maintained settings.
This transformational programme supports all educators no matter what their role or job title to improve the quality of teaching and learning by leading innovation and development work in their setting.
What does the programme involve?
• 6 school-based ‘twilight’ sessions over the year to be held at Ludwick Nursery
• Annual Conference
• Regional Network events
• Regular tutorials with programme leader
• Opportunities to visit other settings
Participants assemble a portfolio of evidence of participation and an account of their development work which leads to the award of the HertsCam Certificate in Teacher Leadership.
What happens in sessions?
• Practical tasks
• Structured discussions
• Tools and information to help you plan, initiate and lead change in your setting
• Opportunities to reflect on teaching and learning
• Opportunities to exchange ideas, build knowledge and collaborate with others
What happens at network events?
• sharing accounts of projects
• cross-setting collaboration
• cross-phase collaboration
• building professional knowledge
What does it cost?
Participating schools and settings are charged a fee of £400 for each person participating over the course of one academic year.
What is HertsCam?
We are an independent charity (reg no 8337179). The trustees are David Frost of the University of Cambridge, Claire Robins, Headteacher at Sir John Lawes School and Chris Ingate, Head Teacher at Birchwood High School. The University of Hertfordshire is a key partner and administrative support is provided by HertsforLearning.
What do participants say about it?
This programme has been the making of me. I’m much more confident, it’s helped me find my voice…more than anything I know that I can make a difference. To feel like this in my second year in the job is amazing.
The programme has given me the support to make changes and improve practice and inspired my colleagues to join in with me.Cost: FREE
Bookings are closed for this event.