The priority will be on getting things right from the start. The Teaching School Alliance has a commitment to working in partnership with 0-19 professionals with a specialism in early years and KS1.
- Inclusive to professionals from all settings and schools.
- Child centred approach making a difference to children’s lives.
- Children’s needs and outcomes at the heart of all we do.
- Supportive and learning from each other on a continuous learning journey.
- Sharing good practice and supporting others by reflecting and adapting our approaches.
- Training, keeping and developing staff within our alliance.
- Encouraging learning pathways including Initial Teacher Training (ITT) via the school direct pathway and training for early years educators.
- Encouraging trust and honesty amongst alliance partners showing a high level of commitment.
- Working with professionals to develop their understanding of pedagogy and practice.